Welcome to Beacon Property Management, Inc.'s Vendor Registration website. We value the business
relationship you have with our managed properties. Thank you for taking the time
to register and become an approved Beacon Property Management, Inc. vendor.
Beacon Property Management, Inc.'s new Vendor Compliance Program provided by Registry Monitoring Insurance
Services, Inc. (RMIS) will expedite the vendor approval process and streamline our
vendor administration efforts.
Attention: Please read carefully: To complete registration you must have the following information ready to enter into the system. Your registration will not be saved, and you cannot be certified, unless you complete all steps including payment. For security reasons, the system will log you out if you do not complete a page within 20 minutes.
- Supply your updated vendor contact information (company name, remittance address,
phone, fax, email, contact, vendor type, etc.)
- Agree to the terms of Beacon Property Management, Inc. Vendor Agreement.
- Provide the name, address, DOB, SSN and Drivers License number for each of your company's principals for background
screening (OFAC Terrorist Watchlist Screening and Criminal Background Screening).
- Provide your professional license information (required for some vendor types).
- Identify which of Beacon Property Management, Inc.'s properties you will service and/or place product.
- Provide your insurance producer (agent) information (company, policy number, agent
phone/fax/email). Our Customer Service Representatives will obtain your insurance
certificate directly. Certificate must show current General Liability, Auto, Workers
Comp, and Excess/Umbrella coverage for some vendor types, if applicable. Appropriate Additional Insured wording and Waivers of Subrogation for Workers Compensation will also be required.
- Fill out an electronic W-9 form for Tax ID validation.
- Pay your annual certification fee of
via credit card online. (Offsite vendors that do not visit the property pay $60.00 annually.)